Perform screening duties for all patients and visitors of the Hospital and Clinic to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 with the facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greets all patgients and visitors entering the facility through the main entrance of the Hospital.
- Gather mandatory screening questions responses.
- Perform temperature checks on all personnel entering building.
- Enforce patient/visitor masking requirements.
- Maintains and protects patient information and confidentiality.
- Assists patients in locating appointment areas.
- Sanitizes work area frequently.
- Sanitizes thermometer between each screened personnel.
- Maintains a clean and organized working area.
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with team members, patients, visitors and family members.
- Effective customer service and public communication skills.
- Friendly demeanor, but firm and consistent on enforcing rules.
- Knowledge of confidentiality concepts and requirements.
- Must be able to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as a face mask, gloves, or gown for entirety of shift.
- Prefer 6 months of customer service experience.
- Have a High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
170 Ford Road, John Day, OR 97845
Contact information regarding position:
Shae Voigt, Coordinator – Human Resources